Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ciara and Rihanna War Of Words

These two talented beauties are at it again; insulting each other on social media. I still ain't sure of the root of their issue, but I know their beef dates back to 2010. Ciara is about to drop her new album titled Ciara, and as a promotional tool, she has been visiting different radio stations. She was recently at Bay area radio station, Wild 94.9, and when she was asked about her situation with Rihanna, she said-







I think she’s nuts right now! Like whatevers going on because for me it doesn’t make any sense. I don’t have beef with anybody, but I’m not going to be disrespected either. I wish her well. I don’t know what her problem is. She has a lot of good things going on with herself. A lot of good things I’ve always said I’ve been happy for her. I don’t get it. I really don’t, but I wish her well. I wish her positivity.




Hmm! Those are definitely not nice words to say; and you have to trust Rihanna to respond. Riri responded via Instagram-







And then Ciara responded...











Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar