




Group BTS (RM, Jean, Sugar, Jay Hop, Bue, Ji Min, Jungkook) expressed their feelings for entering the Drama City Field.
BTS will hold a global tour "LOVE YOURSELF (Love Yourself)" at the Drama City Field in New York, USA on October 7 (Korea time).
The members gave their first impression of entering the Drama City Field as a Korean singer through Big Hit Entertainment, a subsidiary company, prior to the performance.
First, Jay Hop said, "It is really meaningful to perform here at Drama City Field. I think it is another big history in Jay Hop's singer activity or in Chung Ho Suk's life. In the meantime, I have been climbing a step by step through many concert halls, and finally I feel like the summit is in front of me. I would like to say thank you to my ami who gave me this infinite glory. I want to make a wonderful stage as it is the best opportunity and moment. "
"I finally got to stand at the Drama City Field Stadium, which I dreamed of. I thought I was performing on a big stage while traveling abroad, but I did not think I could perform on such a bigger stage. I will show the best stage for you Ami waiting for us outside, it will be a wonderful day. "
"It's a real honor to be performing in such a big place not only in our country but also in the United States. Many audiences sing along in our performance, and I think that many of them will sing along with our song, so it is already creepy even before the performance. "
Sugar said, "The performance at Drama City Field seems to be as big as the Korean main stadium and the Japan Dome performance. The size of the theater is also large, but it is more impressive because it is a stage where only a few singers can stand. I would like to show a better stage to the audience without being satisfied with this. I hope it's a start for Drama Cityfield," he said.
Ji Min said: "It's a real honour and a pleasure to be performing at Drama City Field. I still do not feel real, and I have only thank you to all the fans who always support me to come to see the performance. I am looking forward to seeing our fans full of our fans at the Drama City Field Stadium. " "I will show you everything I can show you in today's performance with this heart of your heart."
Leader RM (Alm) said: "It feels like one precious dream that I've been dreaming of is still happening. Many people said they were waiting outside, but I will try to show you a performance that will reward you with your expectations. "
Finally, Jungkook said, "I'm going to have a stadium concert in the United States for the first time, it's a real honor and special thing, and I think it's the best day of the year. I want to play and enjoy with the fans quickly on that stage, and I want to tell Ami that I am so grateful to you. "
On August 25 and 26, BTS, which opened a total of 90,000 audiences and a spectacular tour of the tour at the Olympic Stadium in Jamsil Sports Complex, Songpa-gu, Seoul, will finish the North American tour at the Drama City Field through the Los Angeles Staples Center, Oakland Oracle Arena, Fort Worth Convection Center, Hamilton First Ontario Center in Canada, Newark Prudential Center in the United States, Here.
The tour will be held 33 times in 16 cities. Starting with the Otu Arena performance in London in October, the Netherlands will be followed by the Amsterdam Gigodome, Berlin Mercedes-Benz Arena in Germany, Acor Hotel Arena in Paris, France, Tokyo Dome in Japan Tokyo, Osaka Kyocera Dome in November, Nagoya Dome in Nagoya in January next year, and Yahooku Dome in Fukuoka in February. There is a left. The total number of spectators is 790,000.
hwang hye-jin

0 Yorumlar