Its been such a damn good month so far. Like Scary Good
Adding the miles in the saddle towards the 500 miles goal for this month. Been spending a fair amount of time on the River Trail along The "Not So" Mighty Colorado. Check out the photos below
Feeling stronger at the gym after a couple weeks off during Country Jam. I started back at it with calisthenics, for the most part, more reps than real weight once I went that way. Only took about a week to find my groove again. My arms didn't fatigue as much but my chest took a hit. Legs and Back felt excellent under heavier loads. So Thats Cool
The Boy Dog is a month shy of 13 years old and he slept through the fireworks for the first time ever. I couldn't believe it. Been taking him out into the mountains to avoid the fireworks but not this year. I returned on the 4th and him and I played all afternoon. He completely crashed out about an hour before the major Stoker Stadium Show.
| May 11th The Colorado River Peaked A Month Early |
| July 1st 2018 - Unreal |
GOALS:
1) Re-Read Its A Dogs Purpose For A Good Cry
2) Ride A Half Century On Saturday
3) Love On The Boy Dog
4) Start The Prep Work For Telluride
5) Enjoy A Session With My Ortho Mentor
Have A Brilliant Weekend, Learn Something New, & Stay Hydrated Folks,
Cheers

0 Yorumlar