We pulled into sweetthing's half acre about 2:30...drove it in five hours. Made good time because of the tail wind I reckon.
It was a good break. I always enjoy a visit with da catfish and his missus as well as a chance to shoot some with cat. Also did some fishing in Catfish's pond..he has it stocked and it is a bite every time you put a baited hook in the water. They be some big ole pan fish and some little ones and one of these days there is gonna be a bunch of BIG ones because he does catch and release.
An enjoyable trip is kinda like having an orgasm..fun working up to the end of it and when the end comes I am just tired and wanna get some sleep. But today was a Tampa Bay Chokes game and I managed to get home to see the second half. The Chokes tried hard to close the game but they managed to come from behind and win by six points over the Minnosota Vikings. I like the Vikings running back, Adrian Peterson even if he did play college ball for the Sooner Shit In The Floors. He is strong and has some speed that makes him the best in the business right now.
I have four days of e-mail to sort and go through..supposed to be some funnies from my friend Martin in Germany..I'll post them later. But right now it is just good to get home for some rest.

0 Yorumlar