Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Warning: Not PC


Excuse me while I adjust my soapbox....there. I'm not a Constitutional scholar, I don't even play one on TV. I need some one to show me where the Founding Fathers wanted God out of our country. I thought their intent was to stop any one religion from taking over . Would John Hancock
have objected to a cross as a War Memorial? Would John Jay have ordered it torn down? Who can say because no one would have thought to object.The tribute has stood in the Mojave Desert for 70 some years, now someone is "outraged and offended"? It's one of those things that I can't begin to understand. I ain't real bright and it makes my head hurt to think about it. Memorials are for the living, not the dead. If this brings peace to someone why is it a bad thing?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar