Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Wrapping up Another Week

Well another week over. Feeling a little down today. I should have been on a flight on my way to see my Mum for six weeks. I would have been arriving tomorrow. I haven't cancelled the trip. I rescheduled for next month, but that probably won't happen either. I know I can talk to her, Skype her, but it's not the same. I only see Mum once a year. She'll be 84 in September. If it was just a holiday I would be disappointed but I would be okay with it. I must admit that a little part of me is afraid that I won't see her again. I know there are people in worst spots than me but it still hurts and makes me more than a little sad. I'm trying not to dwell on it.

Deep Breath.

This week has been a hot one! I was actually relieved today when I woke up and it was raining. It made things a little cooler. It's still very humid but it was nice to have some relief. I didn't go for a walk. I didn't go anywhere. I had plans to get up into the craft room but the window air conditioner upstairs packed up a couple of days ago and nowhere in town had a new one (that we could find) so I ordered one from Best Buy to be delivered today. It has arrived and is installed, so maybe tomorrow I'll be able to get up and do some crafting. I did manage to finish the cross stitch meant for my sister. I am really pleased with it! I am hoping Mum likes it. I shall show it to her tomorrow when we Skype.

I also did some messing around with Photoshop. I really want to get the hang of it but it seems so complicated. Although I haven't played with it for a while I did manage to remember how to do some layers and textures (the bare minimum). I ended up with this. It was originally a photo taken on my morning walk.




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar