Morning all! I just want to ask that you all check out my awards page later this week. I have fifteen people that need to get their awards but my computer keeps freezing every time I try to pick them. Sigh...
So yesterday left me feeling both excited and drained and unfortunately my energy levels are yet to return to previous levels. This means that I'm falling back to an update for Sunday.
Diet-wise, the wheels have well and truly come off this week, so I decided not to weigh myself until next week. Otherwise I know I'm going to become demoralized and beat myself up about it. I just never want food to rule my life, so if I want to cheat, I cheat, but then I will go to extremes to prevent the regret that follows it.
Writing-wise I'm quite inactive due to my study schedule, but I am taking a few breaks here and there to chat with Gawain.
In other news, my mom flew to Italy yesterday (which is making me jealous) and is due to land in Milan sometime soon. I hope she remembers to let me know when she arrived.
I also saw that guy again. Sigh. Someone Up There has a very perverse sense of humor.
Anyway, sorry for this bland and boring post, but right now I'm just pulling in as much energy as I can get...
What's news at your end?

0 Yorumlar