Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

FIW - Pennsylvania Provincials

Manufacturer:  Galloping Major
Scale:  28mm


Hi, 

My friend Christopher and I are planning to have a closer look on the rules of Muskets&Tomahawks as we would like to game some FIW some time.


As Christopher decided to concentrate on the French forces of the FIW the British had been left for me. 
And it is a good choice as I like the British uniforms of that period very much.


For the first unit I chose the Pennsylvania Provincials and found this unit on the helpful sites of "kronoskaf".



Here is just a short post of the first figure I painted up just to test how the colours work.
The base might look a little bit overloaded but I wanted it this way as the FIW was often fought in the woods.

Again I´m not satisfied with the quality of the pictures. 
I hope the photos of the finished unit will be better.







Cheers
Mike



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar