Gosh it's been a long autumn and winter. I think it's because the nights draw in so early here in the countryside. Oh to have some lamp posts and pavements and be able to go for a walk at night. We live four miles from the nearest street lights.
Many thanks for comments on my last post. I think every-bodies situation is different and we don't all live in the back of beyond do we? I can understand why people move to the suburbs and villages because they want a social life and for work, rock concerts, real ale, public transport, meet people...?
Here is a picture of our 'Duke Of York' seed potatoes. They are in the'Computer/Front Room' chitting away. I am going to plant them in the polytunnel and hopefully we will have spudatoes by the end of April. I often think it's too hot for eating them when our outside potatoes are ready.
Have you got your potatoes 'chitting' in the 'front room' and what varieties are you growing this year?
Many thanks for comments on my last post. I think every-bodies situation is different and we don't all live in the back of beyond do we? I can understand why people move to the suburbs and villages because they want a social life and for work, rock concerts, real ale, public transport, meet people...?
Here is a picture of our 'Duke Of York' seed potatoes. They are in the'Computer/Front Room' chitting away. I am going to plant them in the polytunnel and hopefully we will have spudatoes by the end of April. I often think it's too hot for eating them when our outside potatoes are ready.
Have you got your potatoes 'chitting' in the 'front room' and what varieties are you growing this year?

0 Yorumlar